Get Help

Children’s Legal Centre Wales is a small project. We are very sorry but we are not able to offer legal advice to members of the public. We support strategic litigation cases, provide information on the Law as it affects children in Wales and run an education programme. Please explore our website for further information.

Last updated: June 2021

If you need a lawyer

If you have been arrested

If you need help to get support at school

If you need help with Disability Living Allowance

If you want to talk to someone about your problems

If you want to know more about children’s rights

Getting the right information about the law for where you live

The law in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland is often different to the law in Wales. If you are living in one of those countries, you need to make sure you are getting the right information about the law where you live.

If you live in England

If you live in Scotland

If you live in Northern Ireland