The Children’s Legal Centre Wales is a Wales-wide, bilingual service providing information and access to legal advice for children and young people.
Our main aims are to
- Provide legal advice and information services to children and young people;
- Provide training and education on the law as it affects children and young people;
- Carry out research, data analysis and evaluative studies to change and improve law, policy and practice in relation to children and young people.
- Offer training and other help to schools, community groups and professionals
- Organise conferences, workshops and seminars
- Support networks that help spread knowledge about children’s human rights and the law in Wales.
We are based at Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law at Swansea University, alongside the Swansea Law Clinic and Law Wales Community Interest Company. We work together to deliver high quality and innovative services and promote the human rights of children and young people.